Our smoked products are fully cooked so preparing them is quick and easy! Here are two great heating methods for heating up large items, like our whole smoked turkey:
Using your crockpot:
- Place your crockpot on LOW and cover the bottom with water or broth.
- Carve your smoked turkey and place the pieces into the crockpot.
- Apply the lid and cook until warmed throughout (around 45 minutes).
Using your stove:
- Fill the bottom of a broiler tray with water and place the broiler rack on top.
- Place your smoked turkey on the broiler try rack and tent securely with tin foil.
- Place the trayed smoked turkey in the middle of a 350° F oven and cook for about 1.5 – 2 hours (or until a meat thermometer reaches about 140° F in the center of the breast).
- Remove the turkey and carve for serving.