- Your privacy is very important. We only collect personal information when you create an account or fill out an online form. This information is only used to contact you about your submission, preorder, or inquiry. General information is collected when you browse our website and is used only for analytics to provide a better website and brand experience. The information we collect through these internal systems will not be shared with 3rd parties.
- If we say, “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Ferndale,” we are referring to Ferndale Market.
Information we collect
- We collect various pieces of information about visitors and users of our website and online forms.
- The main information we collect are things like user and member names, shipping addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, comments, IP address, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
- We collect your personal information when you directly provide it to us.
- We collect your personal information when you register for an account with us, fill out a form,, sign up for mailing lists, submit feedback, or send us communications.
How we use your personal information
The most commonly necessary ways we use your personal information in various ways:
- To respond to a form inquiry.
- To assist with your fresh turkey preorder.
- To verify your identity.
- To respond to questions/comments.
- To provide you with operational news and transactional information.
- To provide technical analysis in order to better our service to you.
- To monitor site activity.
- To identify potential fraud.
- To manage any legal issues.
- To train our staff.
- To improve services to you.
- For general administrative use.
The most common ways where you give us consent:
- Providing you with marketing information and materials.
- For purposes required by the law.
- To respond to requests by the government, court of law, or law authorities conducting an investigation.
Where your personal information is transferred and/or stored
Your personal information is stored/transferred in the USA.
We keep your personal information secured through these methods
- Your personal information is transferred to us online via a secure SSL connection.
- We use secure access controls to allow you to access your personal information.
- We store your personal information on a secure server and database.
- You may also choose to give us your personal information over the phone.
- We occasionally keep a hard copy of your personal information at a secured location in an undisclosed location in the USA.
Personal information marketing choices you have
- Where you have given us consent to do so, we send marketing emails about products, services, or information you might be interested in. You may always opt out of these emails through the unsubscribe feature our email marketing client provides.
- You are also able to make choices about cookies collected when you visit our website. You may accept all cookies, to be notified about cookies being set, or to reject all cookies. If you don’t accept certain cookies our website may not work as intended.
Cookies, Web Beacons & Website Analytics
- When you visit our website there is certain information collected:
- IP Address / Proxy Server Address;
- the Domain Name you requested;
- the name of your ISP is sometimes captured depending on your ISPs’ connection configuration;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the length of your session;
- the pages you accessed;
- the number of times you access the site within a month;
- the URL of files you look at and any information that relates to it;
- the website which referred you to our site;
- your computers’ operating system.
You may change how these popular web browsers collect cookies through these links:
Personal Information pertaining to children
If you are under 16 years of age, our information is not suitable for you and we ask that you leave or seek a parent, guardian, or responsible adult to browse our website for you. If you are 16-18 years old, you can browse our website but you still need parent or guardian supervision to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of a parent or guardian to monitor their children’s use of our website.
Length of time we retain your personal information
How you can access your personal information
Deleting Your Data
If you wish to delete your data contact us using the email listed under the “Contact US” section. We may retain the legal right to keep some of your data for either legal or business reasons.
Correcting Your Data
If you wish to correct your data contact us using the email listed under the “Contact US” section.
For any other questions or inquiries, please contact us using the email listed under the “Contact US” section.
If you wish to contact us in reference to any of the above items you may do so using this address: [email protected]